Related SOG Blog Posts

Related SOG Resources

Recent Documents

Categories » Municipal Finance » Municipal Finance Q&A » Transfer from Electric Fund

Transfer from Electric Fund

  • Finance Director
    Town of Maiden
    For those of  you that are a part of Electricities, do you or have you made transfers from your electric fund to your General Fund. If so could you please let me know how you handled this transaction. Or give me a call at 828-428-5003
      December 30, 2019 12:02 PM EST
  • CFO
    CIty of Washington
    Transfers can be no greater than the higher of 3% of gross electric fund assets or 5% of electric revenue. The City of Washington determines the amount of the transfer and transfers to the General Fund in 12 equeal amounts.
      January 2, 2020 8:41 AM EST