Related SOG Publications

Related SOG Resources

Recent Documents

Categories » Announcements » 2020 ElectriCities Connections Summit

2020 ElectriCities Connections Summit

• Assistant Finance Director
    Town of Wake Forest

My Fellow Finance Directors,

I realize it can be hard to take time away from the office, but I wanted to be sure each of you have had the opportunity to check out the 2020 ElectriCities Connections Summit agenda, especially the Finance & Customer Service topics. It is my hope that you can join me at this event, this is a unique opportunity to gather with colleagues across the area.

There are five tracks (Finance & Customer Service, IT, Operations, Management & Workforce) plus some excellent general sessions. The full agenda is available online HERE, and the finance & customer service track features:

• Financial Assessment for Sustainability A utility’s overall financial health can help ensure its current and future ability to provide reliable service to customers.
    • The Newest Strategies for Optimizing Collections Customer engagement plays a significant role in collections.
    • What’s in Your Piggy Bank? This session discusses the importance of a formal cash reserve policy and how it can relate to the overall health of the electric fund.
    • Key Lessons for Key Accounts In this session, attendees will hear more about this critical customer segment, including important components of a key accounts program and tried and true methods for effectively managing these most valuable accounts.
    • Leveraging Technology to Improve Customer Service and Efficiency More and more organizations are using technology to improve customer service and efficiency. In this session, attendees will learn how municipalities large and small are doing just that.

It has been a pleasure working as co-chair for the Finance & Customer Service track, and I hope that you find the agenda and topics timely and relevant!  The full conference details and registration information is on the ElectriCities website, but also linked here: https://www.electricities.com/news-events/connections-summit/

Sincerely,

Vance Holloman

Finance Director

Town of Apex

January 16, 2020 4:13 PM EST