Related SOG Courses

Related SOG Publications

Related SOG Resources

Recent Documents

Sale of Houses to be moved

  • Finance Director
    City of Dunn
    The City has three pieces of property with houses on them and we want to sell the houses to be moved.  Does the City council need to declare them surplus first?  Are these to be sold by upset bid process like land? Has anyone done this process lately?
      September 22, 2020 1:29 PM EDT